We received our update on Daniel last week for October. Here is what we know:
* 17 pounds (2 pounds gained since last month)
* 25.6 inches long (1.6 inches grown since last month)
* He is eating well and takes his formula hot (fun while travelling)
* He can sit by himself without support
* He is crawling (pictures are so cute)
* He loves to play with the nannies
* To put him to sleep it is best to rub his back (no problem there more cuddle time)
* He is ok with strangers, provided they play with him!
He is getting so big and looks so cute crawling and sitting up by himself. We got to court in 11 days!!!! Provided the paperwork is moving and completed by then. Please pray with us that God's will is to pass court on the 20th and bring our baby home before the end of the year. God is good, only he can make it happen! I can't wait to share pictures with all of you (the 2 people who read this!). He is the cutest little man I have ever laid eyes upon (of course I may be biased)! Stay tuned, more good news to come hopefully......