Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Today is the day we give thanks, eat lost of food and celebrate with family and friends. I am thankful today for:

* My wonderful husband. I would be lost without him.
* Our family who have been so supportive on this emotional journey we are on.
* Friends! I don't know what I would do without my group of friends old and new. They keep me sane at times when I think I just may go crazy.
* AWAA for guiding us on this journey and connecting us with our baby boy!
* The staff at the TH (where Daniel currently is) and the way they love and take care of our baby when we can't be there.
* All of my Yahoo Group friends, who take pictures and love on our baby, who are there for support when no one else could possibly understand what is going on or what we are feeling!
* Our baby boy! He is happy, healthy and growing. We love the pictures and always see him smiling.
* Most of all I am thankful I have a loving and caring God who is with us every step of the way and we don't have to go through this journey alone!

As I am sitting here watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade I can't wait for next year already when we will have our little boy home and he will celebrate his first thanksgiving with us! I guess I better go get ready to eat!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: