Sunday, November 15, 2009

5 days.......

5 days and counting......

This journey has been quite a journey. One big thing I have learned on this journey is patience and waiting on the Lord. If you wait he will always take care of you, it may not be in your timing but will always be in His. I praise Him for this way of taking care of us, if He would let things happen in our timeframes, most of the time it would not be good.

I thank you Lord for loving me and covering me in your grace. You always take care of me, and love me when I fall. Please be with us this week and continue to give us peace and patience as we wait for our court outcome on Friday. Please be with Daniel and cover him in your love. I thank you for the many nannies and the care he is being given at the transition home while we are not able to be with him. It is all because of you Lord! I thank you and praise you. Amen

Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord
-Psalm 27:14

1 comment:

ajshaw said...

i'M PRAYING AS WELL, AND SO EXCITED FOR YOUR COURT DATE!!
ABIGAIL S.