Monday, November 16, 2009

4 days....

4 days, we are getting closer. I can't believe we are only 4 days away from court. I continue to keep my heart guarded somewhat but can't necessarily contain the butterflies that are starting in my stomach everytime I think about it. In 4 days we could be officially parents! This is such a journey. Please continue to pray for our court date Friday. If you could also keep in your prayers our friends the Reeds who are having some communication/paperwork issues and are travelling to pick up their baby girl this week. Please pray that everything works out and they have a smooth trip. Their journey has been very long. They are also taking a care package to Daniel and will get to see him and hold him next week. I am praying they will be able to tell him that mommy and daddy are on their way!!!!

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. -Psalm 9:10

No comments: