Monday, November 16, 2009

Many Prayers Needed

As you all know our court date is suppose to be on Friday November 20th. We just received an email there is still paperwork moving through the system, the officials are still working out internal issues, whatever that means. There is a pretty big chance that this paperwork will not be signed off on by Friday and we will therefore just be given a new court date. We are growing very tired and know that God can perform miracles and that is exactly what we need. Please pray the officials figure out their internal issues and we are able to move forward. We have waited so long paitently, I am not sure how much longer I can be paitent! Our little boy is growing up in the transition home without us. I know he is very well loved and taken care of there but it is not the same. God please help us, it is time Daniel comes home. Please pray....

2 comments:

Andrea and Peter Kidd said...

I just got caught up on your situation (we are a AWAA family on round #2). I remember how difficult to wait for that court news, it took us 8 times to get through court, but a much shorter span of time than your wait has been. I am sitting here feeling your pain and wishing I could give you big hugs. I am going to stop and pray for your family right now-that God would intervene with His power and love and grace, that you would pass court on Friday and soon be united with your son. You have been held by our Father during your wait, he has caught your tears, and I pray this time you will get the news you have been waiting on.

Andrea

ajshaw said...

The Shaw's are praying... This has to be hard!! Miracles are His business, so lets just pray that this is resolved friday :)