Thursday, February 18, 2010

Did not pass again....

Once again we did not pass court today. We did get the letter from MOW@ but the person who wrote it based his information off of the "original file" that was incorrect from October. They did not look at the entire file to review all the new information from the investigation and rework done in Nazareth which is the correct information for Daniel. So what happens now is we will go to the court tomorrow and appeal the rejection letter (the court is aware of all this and hopefully will get things moving quickly), the court will then subpoena MOW@. A new letter will get written and we will get a new court date. We currently do not have a new date as of today, hopefully we will get more information tomorrow.

Frustrated and heartbroken....

Please pray for all this to come together quickly. Please pray for paitence and strength for us as we continue to wait.

7 comments:

mikaela said...

praying for you dear friend! can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Don't lose heart. The arms that hold the universe are holding you... --audra

Ryan and Ashlie said...

My heart aches for you. I am so sorry. One more day, one more day. Sincerely praying for you, Ashlie
www.fulmerstory.blogspot.com

Anna said...

I am praying with you...My heart is aching for you too and I am praying for release of these papers!
(a friend from the AWAA YG)

Erica said...

My heart is just broken for you! I wanted so badly for your to pass and board that airplane. I know this probably won't help much but when we were at the TH, your son's nanny wouldn't leave him with us. The rest of the children were passed-off pretty quickly as things were so hectic but not your precious son. I KNOW he is loved and although it's not your physical arms holding him, God is using those nannies to envelope him with love and attention!

Annie said...

so so sorry...I cannot imagine how difficult this is for you. Praying....
Annie

Erika said...

I have been praying for you. Brian and Chrissy told me about you. Last night I had a dream about you all and I know God is in control. He loves Daniel more than you both do and knows his future is with you! I will continue to keep you in my prayers.