Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There's a Reason for Everything

Today we were suppose to be on our way to Rome if we would have stayed with our original court date and passed. As I am typing this my grandpa is laying in the hospital waiting to hear if he is going to have to have a triple bypass or not. He went into the hospital Saturday with chest pains (also accompanied by pain in the jaw and arm). Last night he had two more episodes of the chest pains. I do not believe I would have been able to get on a plane and fly half way across the world knowing my grandpa, who I love dearly, would possibly be undergoing major heart surgery. So as I wait for the doctor to tell us what they are going to do, I have to praise God once again, not for the situation or us being delayed, but for knowing what was going to happen and that at this time the place I would need to be is with my family. This is the trust and faith I was talking about in previous posts, He is in control and though we may not see the reasoning and it may hurt and we definitely may not like it there is always a reason behind everything that happens, we just have to have faith. I am wondering that may be the reason I have had a peaceful feeling about being delayed because God knew there were things that were going to happen that I could not foresee. Thank you God and I praise you for your wonderful, grace and love! While Daniel is still in Ethiopia he is healthy and happy. My place right now is with my Grandpa until he is healthy and happy too.

No comments: