Monday, June 29, 2009

Pictures & Waiting

I think this side of the waiting is a little harder than it was when we were waiting for a referral. We now have a picture we can stare at and believe me I can not stop staring! We are waiting anxiously for our court date, hopefully sometime this week we will find out. Meanwhile there is a family that is in Ethiopia this week that is delivering our care package and going to take more pictures for us. I can't wait to see more of him.

Meanwhile, as we wait paitently of course, many things are going on. This past weekend was Mark's birthday, we had a big cookout on Saturday with our family and friends. This coming weekend is the 4th of July and then next week is my birthday. We have planned the shower to be the following weekend the 12th and somewhere in there Mark has about 12 gigs with 2 different bands, and 2 golf outings. Good thing we are busy I think I would drive myself crazy!!!

Good news from the Ethiopia front. They are going to start reopening cases that were temporarily on hold from the abandonment investigation on July 2nd. Please pray with us that these families will pass as they have been waiting a very long time to hold their little ones.

Many have asked is we can post pictures of Daniel (that is what we are naming him by the way Daniel Kelile). Unfortunately we can not post any pictures on the internet or email until we pass court. I do have a photo album with his pictures though so if you want to come and visit stop on by and see our baby boy!!! I love saying that!

No comments: