Thursday, June 4, 2009

ON DECK!!!!!!

So I went to a training class this morning and got back to my desk about 10:30 to check my email. I was so excited and in shock to see the subject "On Deck" from Terry Bailey. I have been waiting for this email for a long time! My heart started racing and my hands were shaking as I called Mark to tell him. This feels so real and soon we will see our baby's face. Do you believe it?!?!?!

What does on deck mean you might ask? We should receive our referral (child's profile, medical, picture) within the next 1-2 months. Keep praying we will receive our referral soon! Then this waiting game is over and the court waiting game starts but we will know our son's age and weight and see his precious face. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about that day. My phone will be glued to my hand at all times until that call comes in. Stay tuned, it is about to get really interesting.....

Praise God!

No comments: