Friday, May 8, 2015

I604 Investigation Started

Once again I can not believe I am typing this, I just got the email from the embassy in Ethiopia our I604 investigation has started.  We just turned in the information from the RFE yesterday.  The wonderful agent we had at NBC sent our stuff on its way the day she requested the evidence!  Praise God.  We are even closer.

The next steps are the I604 investigation can take 1-3 months.  Once that is complete we will wait for the arrival of the pair letter.  We also still need our MOWCYA letter.  Please pray for both these pieces of the puzzle.  Once we receive them we can apply for our adoptive family court date.

Praying Matthew home one step at a time.

"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else and live righteously and he will give you everything you need." -Mattew 6:33

No comments: