- NBC will review the documents and either Request more evidence or will approve and send on to the Ethiopian embassy for the I604 investigation to start. This could take awhile depending on if the Request for evidence is needed or not.
- Once the Ethiopian Embassy gets the paperwork the I604 investigation will start. They could request more interviews or more information. This process can take 1-3 months.
- Once we receive the email that the I604 investigation is complete we will wait to receive our PAIR approval letter in the mail.
Once we recieve this approval letter in the mail (as long as we have our MOWCYA letter) we can apply for our adoptive family court date.
Please pray with us as we move forward. Here are some things you can pray for specifically:
- The officials to process our paperwork quickly so we can move onto the next step in this journey.
- No requests for more evidence!
- Patient hearts as we wait. The wait is getting harder and harder as we are watching him grow in pictures (reminds me of Daniels process watching him grow).
The timing is in God's hands. Personally I am praying his timing is fast!