Friday, April 3, 2015

March Update

I love opening my email to new pictures with the big brown eyes and crooked smile!  It is update time again.  I love getting updates on Matthews development but my heart aches that I don't get to experience these things with him.  Praying we get to see him soon! Here is the update for this month:

Measurements:
  • Weight: 22 pounds
  • Height: 65cm
Development:
  • He can roll.
  • He can support his head and shoulder when he is on his tummy.
  • He can sit with support.
  • He has a good sleeping pattern; he sleeps for 10-11 hours during the night. He also takes a nap from 12AM-3PM.
The wait is getting harder and harder, especially when Daniel asks when his brother is coming home.  Please continue to pray for Matthew that he is healthy and we can meet him soon.  We are so ready for him to come home!

No comments: