Friday, December 18, 2009

Postponed Again

Well Mark got the call today, we didn't pass. No one passed today due to an office taking a training day, so no recommendation letters were written. This is getting extremely frustrating. Why does it seem like we are never going to be able to bring our baby home? We are so ready and willing, so what is the problem?!? I know patience is a virtue and we have to trust in God, which we do. But today I am frustrated and am ready to stomp my feet and scream! Good news is, hopefully, the agency will follow up with us next week not sure on what but we are praying it will be only good news and that the hold is over and our paperwork is moving through again. Please pray that we only get good news because I don't know how much more bad news I can handle at this point.