Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Power of Attorney

Tuesday September 23, 2008

Well our power of attorney is offically certified and back at the agency. If all goes well our Dossier will be on it's way to Ethiopia by Friday. We are praying like crazy that the Dossier moves quickly once it is in Ethiopia. The wait time for a referral right now is approximately 5-7 months for an infant boy.

We have been working on the baby's room. So far it is painted and the closet door is painted. Now we have to put the trim back up, flip the closet door around so it opens normal and complete the closet. Once it is done I will put pictures up so everyone can see the room. We picked out the furniture and the crib set for the theme of the room. Next we get to plan a baby shower and register. We went to Children's Place the other day and couldn't help it, we bought about 7 shirts. One is so cute, it is a onesie that says "My Daddy Rocks". I was so excited when I saw that. I can't wait to bring him home. I pray that God gives me patience because I know it will happen in his time, but I more than anything pray that he gives Mark patience so that I don't drive him absolutely insane!!!!

No comments: